Dear Lakshmi & Surabi (https://therinkcom.wordpress.com)! Thank you so much for nominated my blog! It’s a big honour indeed!
Here’re the rules of LIEBSTER AWARD:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve this award.
- Let them know about the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Answer the 11 questions posted by the blogger.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominees for the Award: (In Alphabetical Order)
- Anggelina Menulis https://anggelinamenulis.wordpress.com
- Belo Horizonte daily photo https://belohorizontedailyphoto.wordpress.com
- Adrian’s blog http://adrianmanea.ro
- Bucket List Publications http://bucketlistpublications.org
- Cat Lyon’s Reading Den https://anauthorandwriterinprogress.wordpress.com
- Ce La Possiamo Fare https://celapossiamofareblog.com
- Aquileana https://aquileana.wordpress.com
- Les Carnet de Route https://carnetsderoute.me
- Metaphysical Attraction https://metaphysicalattraction.wordpress.com
- Ron Rieck https://ronrieck.wordpress.com
- Carlo Rossi https://territoridel900.wordpress.com
Eternamenta 11 questions:
- Why is blogging important in our time?
- How can it change the life to the better?
- What should we do to use Internet for good?
- What’s a funny story linked with blogging?
- What is your favourite joke?
- What does give you power to create?
- Why is the self-realization important for you?
- What is the source of your blog inspiration?
- What is the source of your wisdom?
- What is the book that has changed your attitude to life?
- What is your life motto?
My answers to your questions:
- What was the inspiration or event that made you believe to want to be a blogger? – Our life itself & the absurdity of our hi-tech time. Indeed it was necessary to start blogging not to get insane.
- Do you ever think that you could have started this blogging journey much before than you actually did? – Oh, gosh! This thought made me shiver! I didn’t plan to become a blogger at all.
- Which is your favourite post and why? – The one of my Budgie & his friend Peter for it disperses light & warmth into this world.
- Which blog/ blog post (blog post that you read and not wrote!) made you think deep? – Any for so much afford & sense is invested to write a post! And each read post opens something new for me. Too often simple things bring seeds of true wisdom.
- What is the one secret of blogging you never told anyone? – Ha-ha-ha! Well… the secret must stay the secret….but I will reveal it to you: joy & good mood!:-)
- Which movie/story has inspired you in the past? – Well.. there are so many stories that are timeless & always inspire me, for it’s good to reread books & to rewatch favourite movies. You will always notice something new. One of the movies: The Lord of the Rings. One of the book: Chanson de Roland (The Song of Roland). Strictly recommended to new gen! 🙂
- What is the one thing in your life that you are always aching to do? – To wake up early in the morning.
- What is success in blogging to you? – My happy & pleased Readers.
- Do you write other stories, books and poems too (apart from publishing them on your blog)? – I do as well as I deal with scientific researches on history, literature, linguistics, religion.
- What is the one characteristic you find in all your close ones? – Well… they all want to express themselves in life. I believe this is very important for each of us.
- What makes you believe in yourself? – Faith & my life work.
The Random facts about myself: I love this world & it seems it loves me too! I follow the path of my Destiny, thus I learn that this reincarnation is totally fabulous!
Good luck to all my Esteemed Readers!