Having debunked some important myths about the King, we deserve some rest, Esteemed Readers. So, let’s try to guess a new 17th century riddle, this time prepared by His Majesty:
- I’m like a current that flows very fast.
- I disappear & reappear from myself.
- I’m the Tyrant & the King of Universe
- as well I’m a father & a killer of all the humans.
- In vain powers of Milon & Alcide tried to resist me.
- Superior Caesers submit my laws.
- I start only those things that Heaven send me.
- Everything fades in front of my force
- by power or by love.
- The Moon & the Sun create Day & Night
- To delay my superior power.
- The firstborn of Nature & the Minister of force,
- I rule in the world Life & Death.
- And like a Phenix I’m reborn in myself.
- Who am I?
REPLY to the riddle posted on December 5, 2017: THE SUN.
🙂 🙂 🙂