The 1st of April always remind us that laugh prolongs life. Here are some jokes to celebrate the true beginning of spring:
A man, whose mother-in-law died, comes to a funeral home.
-Would you like to bury her, to cremate or to embalm? – The agency director asks.
– All together. Better not to risk.
Father tells his children:
– Once during a safari I killed 15 antelopes.
– But, father, – his son says, – last year you told that you did 12…
– Last year, – Father objects seriously, – you were too little to learn the whole truth…
A doctor, an architect & a politician dispute whose profession is more honoured & ancient.
The doctor says:
– Eve was created from Adam’s rib. Certainly, it was a surgery.
– It is indeed. But earlier Order was created from Chaos.
– Very well. And who has created the Chaos?
Pierino looks through an old photo album and suddenly asks his mother:
– Who is that handsome signore next to you?
– Your father he is!
– Hm…Then who is that stout and bold man living with us?
A zoo keeper writes to his director: ‘Our chimpanzee has died. Should we buy a new one or wait until your return?’
Two burglars burst into a psychic’s office & demand:
– Hang over the cash!
– God Lord! – the woman wonders. – I expected you to come only the next morning…
An astonished man tells to his friend:
– Marco, you can’t imagine what a misfortune has happened with a poor Paolo?
– What is it?
– He has escaped with my wife.
-Why are there more women than men?
– Because the nature is wise.